Louisville KY Court Reporters
Louisville Kentucky Court Reporters | Louisville KY Video Deposition Services, Conference Rooms & Video Conferencing
312 S 4th Street, Suite 700 Louisville KY 40202
Taylor Court Reporting Kentucky provides Louisville Court Reporters and Louisville video deposition services, along with Louisville Conference Rooms and High Definition Video Conferencing, in downtown Louisville or the East End of Louisville. Our professional court reporters and legal video technicians serve both Louisville, KY and the surrounding Jefferson County area, as well as, Kentucky statewide. You’ll find our fully-staffed deposition rooms, conference rooms, and video conference rooms are attractive, comfortable, and conveniently located in downtown Louisville or East End Louisville. You’ll be close to the best hotels, restaurants, bakeries, and delis in town.
We offer our clients:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Discounted Hotel Stay
- Complimentary Coffee & Beverages
- Restaurants just steps away
With our forty-plus years of experience, we bring the convenience of a one-stop approach to all your litigation needs. Make one call to Taylor Court Reporting Kentucky and we’ll take care of the rest.
Taylor Court Reporters Kentucky has meeting rooms and deposition suites around the state and we’ll be happy to assist you in booking a meeting room or deposition suite. Remember, with Taylor Court Reporters KY, there are NEVER ANY TRAVEL FEES. So call us today for consistency in price, quality, and turnaround time.
We offer E-Transcripts with hyperlinked exhibits and we OCR your exhibits, creating for you fully searchable documents in electronic format with an alphabetized word index.
Taylor Court Reporters KY can upload your transcripts, exhibits, and videos to our iBinder Online Repository, so with an Internet connection, you’re always just a click away from your documents.
Make one call to Taylor Court Reporting Kentucky and we’ll take care of the rest.
Louis D. Brandeis Hall of Justice
- Office of Circuit Court Clerk
- Civil District
- Small Claims
- Criminal District Court and Traffic Court
- Disability and Mental Inquest Courts
- Domestic Violence Intake Center
- Juvenile Court and Non-Support
- Media and Public Affairs
- Human Resources
- Probate Court
- Expungements and Information Processing
Jefferson County Judicial Center
Old Jail Building
For more information on where to stay, where to dine and what to do in Louisville, please visit our Louisville City Guide.
Taylor Court Reporting Provides the Following: Deposition services, court reporters, legal video deposition services, conference rooms, interpreters, accurate and timely transcripts, exhibit linking, OCR exhibits, video-to-text syncronization. Taylor Court Reporting Kentucky is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky and serves clients across the nation with NO TRAVEL FEES.
Taylor Court Reporting Kentucky
Office Telephone Numbers:Telephone: (502) 671-8110 Facsimile: (502) 671-8116
Mailing Address:Taylor Court Reporting Kentucky 2901 Six Mile Lane Louisville, KY 40220
Louisville Kentucky Court Reporters Office Address:
Lexington Kentucky Court Reporters Office Address:
Whether you’re staying in Louisville overnight or for the day, please checking our helpful listings below for Louisville hotels, Louisville restaurants, Louisville transportation, and general information.
Taylor Court Reporting Kentucky is your Louisville Kentucky Court Reporter & Video Deposition Firm. Our Court Reporters cover Louisville Kentucky and the surrounding Jefferson County Kentucky area, with statewide coverage, and NEVER A TRAVEL FEE. You can count on ourcourt reporters and deposition videographers to offer you the latest technologies, to include E-transcript with hyperlinked, OCR exhibits. We not only videotape your depositions, Taylor Court Reporters will sync the video to the deposition text so you may create video clips to show the jury, mediator, client or members of your team. All of our work for you can be uploaded to our iBinder Online Repository, including your videos, so you’re always just a click away from your deposition transcripts, interviews, trial transcripts and videos.
Louisville, KY is on Eastern Standard Time and observes Daylight Savings Time.
- What time is it in Louisville, KY?
- What is the forecast for Louisville, KY?
- What are the local television stations in Louisville, KY?
- What are the local radio stations in Louisville, KY?
- What is the local newspaper in Louisville, KY?
- Louisville Trolley Map
- Louisville Skywalk Map
- Louisville Interactive Parking Map
- Louisville, KY important telephone numbers
- Louisville, KY cabs
- Louisville International Airport (SDF)
Louisville, KY Downtown Hotels
- Courtyard Louisville Downtown
- Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Downtown Louisville
- Galt House
- Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown
- Hilton Seelbach Hotel
- Louisville Marriott Downtown
- Residence Inn Louisville Downtown
- SpringHill Suites Louisville Downtown
- The Brown Hotel
Louisville, KY Airport Hotels with Shuttle Service
- Residence Inn Louisville Airport1.2 miles
- Howard Johnson Express1.2 miles
- Crowne Plaza Louisville Airport Kentucky Expo Center1.2 miles
- Hampton Inn Louisville Airport Fair/Expo Center1.2 miles
- Courtyard Louisville Airport1.2 miles
- SpringHill Suites Louisville Airport1.2 miles
- Fern Valley Hotel and Conference Center1.7 miles
- Holiday Inn Louisville Airport South1.9 miles
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Louisville Airport2.1 miles
- Best Western Plus Airport East/Expo Center3.4 miles
- The Brown Hotel5.1 miles
- The Seelbach Hilton Louisville5.3 miles
- Days Inn & Suites Louisville Airport SW5.5 miles
- Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown5.5 miles
- Courtyard Louisville Downtown5.7 miles
- Galt House Hotel5.8 miles
- Breckinridge Inn6.5 miles
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Louisville North6.6 miles
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Louisville North6.6 miles
- Holiday Inn Hurstbourne I-64 East9.3 miles
- See Yelp for the latest recommendations and ratings.
- KFC Yum! Center
- Churchill Downs
- Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts
- Louisville Palace Theater
- See Things To Do In Louisville on Tripadvisor.
Louisville Fun Facts
- The City of Louisville was founded in 1778 by George Rogers Clark and is named after King Louis XVI of France. Statue of King Louis XVI at the corner of 6th and Jefferson Streets in downtown Louisville.
- Louisville is home to the world’s biggest baseball bat. Louisville Slugger Museum is located at 800 West Main Street in downtown Louisville.
- Muhammad Ali was born Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr. on January 17, 1942 in Louisville, KY. The Muhammad Ail Center is located at 144 North 6th Street in downtown Louisville.
- Near downtown, the Old Louisville neighborhood is the largest Victorian neighborhood in America.
- “Happy Birthday to You“ was written by sisters Mildred and Patty Hill in their Louisville kindergarten class. Originally called “Good Morning to You,” it was later changed to this tradition birthday anthem. Warner Music Group currently owns the copyright to the “Happy Birthday” song.
- The Cheeseburger originated at Kaelin’s Restaurant on Newburg Road. In 1934, Margaret Kaelin’s husband asked her to put a slice of American cheese on his hamburger and the legend was born.
- Louisville’s Main Street has the second largest collection of cast-iron storefronts facades, only New York City has more.
- The Official Seal of the City of Louisville reflects its history and heritage – the fleur-de-lis represents French aid given during the Revolutionary War, and the thirteen stars signify the original colonies.